Monday, December 21, 2009

Blog 6

273. Would you like to be famous? Why or why not? What would you like to be famous for?

Of course!!! I have always wanted too. Well, just as much as anyone else probably. But I just admit it. ;)

As a kid I wanted to be a singer, but I think 95% of kids, girls at least, had that dream. I remember getting my first tape (yep, cassette tape! LOL), it was Paula Abdul, and I'd jam out to her, singing as loud as I could. When I watched her music videos, I wanted to have my hair, make-up and outfits JUST like hers. Boy how times have changed! LOL! But let me tell you, I could do my bangs in that high wave better than ANYONE I knew! Seriously!!! I was super talented in that way. ;)

Then I went through a phase in high school (during the OJ case, man, that dates me, huh?) where I wanted to be a famous lawyer. Not just a lawyer, but a famous one. I wanted to wear all the fancy high end suits and shoes and wear cute little glasses and argue with anyone who would pay me to. I still argue with whoever, but you don't have to pay me unless you really want too. lol :) I think I may have missed my calling by not being a lawyer, or a politician for that matter, but my husband gets plenty of my arguing and debating, so I guess it's not such a lost cause after all. :)

So yes, I would love to be famous. Pretty much for any reason (within reason, lol) that would make me that way. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment