Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blog 5

469. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy? Tell about it.

I do.
And my husband probably hates it.
It's not a toy, it's a blanket that I use on our bed. It's not as big as our HUGE bed, even though it's a big blanket, so when I make the bed I make it with the blanket all the way on my side of the bed and Miah maybe gets 1/4 of it. :) But he's fine with that. He's not as in love with it as I am. :)

I got the blanket as a gift when I was either in jr. high or high school, I can't remember which one, but I've loved it since the moment I got it! It's handmade and quilted and super soft on the sleeping side. I admit, it's probably the ugliest thing I've EVER seen but I just don't care because it snuggles me sooo good!! :) It's ridiculously coming apart and is in MAJOR need of repair, Daisey likes to chew on the tassels and like I said, it's super duper ugly, but it's still my favorite blanket. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment