Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hello!!!!! And an idea....

I have many things to thank my friend Acacia for, but most recently was part of our visit last night when we were talking about old school days. She mentioned something about a journal entry that she had written that was prompted by the teacher. I remember those days! And those entries! And I thought it would be a perfect opportunity for me to do it here.

Truth be told, I love to blog, but often go to my blog site and sit and try to think of something to say, something witty, something to write about and 9 times out of 10 come out empty handed. Or empty blogged, if you will.

I searched for a site for prompted entries and I found one!!!!

Click here for the site

I'm excited to do this! I feel like it's a lazy way to blog, but oh well. That's ok. I'm going to make it MY way of blogging! And I'm sure it's going to be fun. :)

So....off to do my first, er, second entry!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Link ( and blog btw) Shan, i can't wait to sit down tonight and blog. It was one of my resolutions this year to blog and well, so far, not so good!!

    ReplyDelete