Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blog 4

572. What pets have you had as a child, teen, and adult?

This is an interesting question to answer because I bet I've had hundreds of pets. Mainly cats and fish and the occasional dog, but I remember my first kitty very well.

My mom swears I came up with her name all on my own, but I think she may have helped me with it because I think it's a pretty big name for a 3 year old to come up with all on her own. But....who knows. I could definitely see my kids coming up with a name like that when they were 3, so maybe my mom is right. And it was all me. Want to know the cat's name? Of course you do!
SONGA SEWER BUTT
Yep. Songa Sewer Butt, but I affectionately called her just Songa. Songa?! Really? SONGA? What kind of name is Songa? I did and still do adore music and I love and still do love to sing, so maybe that was it. I don't know. But somehow I came up with the name Songa. And so it was, my first cat was Songa Sewer Butt. I loved her very much. But she was a very strange kitty. She ate her babies. Yeah. idk. Weird cat. lol

I've had several other cats, Bob, Pepsi, Sprite, Willie, countless nameless ones, Mandy or Brandy the dog, I can't remember which one the name was, maybe we had one of both, lol, then we had Dani the dog. And sooooooooooo many fish. I know that I named them, but I can't remember any of their names.

And now I just have one cat and one dog and plan to keep it that way. My Daisey and my Lilly are perfect!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Shan, you forgot your countless frogs... i remember they died so fast so you kept them in the freezer so you could return them... i think... lol

    ReplyDelete