Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blog 10

456. What would happen if animals could talk? What are some of the questions you would like to ask animals?

Well, nothing would happen if they could talk, I don't think. Besides them talking I mean. But I would love to ask they lots of questions. I'll compose a list.

1. To a dog - What do you think of us humans trying to teach you "tricks"? Is it demeaning to sit, speak, lay down, roll over, you know, stuff like that?

2. To a cat - Do you like the taste of your own butt hole? Or is it just a necessary evil?

3. To a lion - Do you REALLY know how beautiful you are?!

4. To a giraffe - It sucks that everyone can see right up your nose cuz you're so tall, huh?

5. To a snake - Do you get your feelings hurt that everyone thinks you're gross? I think you're gross.

6. To a fish - How does it feel knowing that you're going to be flushed down the toilet someday? Sooner rather than later, no doubt.

7. To a turtle - Isn't it awesome that you have a shell you can just hide in and no one can get you out? I'm jealous.

8. To a worm - Does it hurt when a jerkass kid rips you apart knowing that you'll just grow into two worms? Or do you get excited because you've just been cloned?

9. To a bird, specifically the black birds that peck my head when I run on Territorial - Can you please stop pecking me head please?!? I'm NOT out to hurt you!

and 10. To a male rat - Do you love it or hate it that your balls are so big?

3 comments:

  1. OMG, cracking up right now!! hahaha "Do you like the taste of your own butthole?" Yes, yes I think they do. :)

    ReplyDelete